The McPherson & Jacobson Difference
“It’s About the Kids”
WE BELIEVE every student is entitled to a high quality education. We strongly believe quality education is dependent upon quality leadership.
OUR MISSION is to ensure your search results in quality leadership for education excellence.
McPherson & Jacobson L.L.C. can assist your district in identifying highly qualified individuals for your Central Office Administrator/Principal positions.
Working with district representatives, McPherson & Jacobson consultants will:
- Establish appropriate timelines
- Identify the characteristics of the successful candidate
- Meet with stakeholders to obtain their input into the selection
- Develop a schedule for interviewing the final candidates
The district can choose from any of the following services:
Preliminary Search Activities
- Identify the most important characteristics of the new administrator.
- Establish appropriate timelines.
- Meet with stakeholder groups.
- Determine advertising venues.
- Advertise vacancy and develop promotional materials.
- Actively recruit applicants.
- Send out, receive, and catalog all applicant materials.
- Keep all applicants informed of their status in the selection process.
- Evaluate each applicant against the selection criteria.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Assist the selection committee in selecting final candidates to be interviewed.
- Coordinate interview and visitation procedures.
- Keep all candidates informed of their status in the selection process.
- Establish performance objectives for the new administrator.
- Provide a guarantee.
- Conduct criminal background checks
- Screen applicants using a research developed screening process that helps predict the candidate’s success